The Sydney is a detailed piece in the mid-century style. The piece features a selection of
tasteful details: button tufting on the back and solid wood base with slanted legs. Hand
made in Los Angeles CA.
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Eco-friendly construction
- 100% Solid wood frame
- Spinous spring base.
- Cleanable and breathable hypoallergenic fabrics
- Reversible and flippable detached cushioning
- Zippered, removable cushion covers*.
- Seat cushions are 2.0 density foam offering a cozy yet supportive feel /no flame retardants added
- Additional seat core options: 2.5 lb. HR density foam, Innerspring or Down wrapped
- Seat back cushions are poly fill encased.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
dimensions | 86″W x 38″D x 33″H
| 86″W x 38″D x 33″H
Seat Depth: 23 | Arm Height: 28″ | Seat Height: 19″
Frame Back height: 33″ | Overall height 33″ | Leg Height: 7″ | Arm Width: 6″
Kiln-dried hardwood frame, that is guaranteed not to break, or warp for a lifetime
8 gauge sinuous springs with nylon webbing for a long-lasting durable base
Certi-pure 2.0lb foam with soft dacron wrapping and no fire retardant chemicals
Fabric seats and back cushions are fully upholstered
Each piece is hand-sewn here in the USA
Production + Shipping
Hand-built and upholstered in Los Angeles
Each piece is made to order in about a month
Shipping takes 1-3 weeks depending on the area of delivery
White glove, in-home delivery to your home
Share On Facebook
Tweet This Product
Pin On Pinterest
Email This Product